Website Special: Save on Dental Crowns and Veneers.*
One – Visit Dental Crowns and Dental Veneers, using CAD/CAM Technology, Quality Guaranteed!
Save 30% on Dental Crowns: Offer price is from only $1,450 each in a single visit.*
Payment Plan Available: Composite Veneers at $595 each and Porcelain Veneers at $1,200 each (only for a package of 6+ veneers).
Offers subject to change without notice
5 convenient locations: Sydney CBD (call 8090 1105); North Sydney (8090 1108); Hornsby (8090 1100); Parramatta (8090 1109); North Ryde/Macquarie Park (8090 1102).
Why Choose Us:
- Save you Money
- Save you Time
- Long lasting, high quality crowns made In-house by our local dentists
- Latest state of art dental equipment and technology
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Dental Crowns*
Dental Veneers from $595/tooth:
At Sydney Dental Crowns, we offer a range of materials dental veneers to suit everybody with different needs and preferences. It is important that you read the information provided by us, as well as having a proper consultation with any dentist. In fact, we encourage that you seek out second opinions regarding dental treatments of any sort, because we believe that it is your right to make an informed decision.
Composite Resin is a polymer based material filled by ceramic particles. The advancements in the past 20 years has seen significant improvement to the materials strength and aesthetic.
It is the most flexible dental material, both in its usage and characteristics.
Composite Resin can be carefully adapted to tooth structures with minimal or no cutting to tooth structures, and can often blend into the tooth structure seamlessly. This makes it an ideal material for minimally invasive dental veneer material. It also allows the dentist and patients to immediately change the smile with simple addition and reduction to best suit the patient’s preferences.
Unfortunately, due to limitations of current generation of materials, dentists are still hesitant to apply this as a long-term veneering material. The average expected life-span of the veneers range between 5-10 years, with higher possibility of repairs required due to chipping and staining which may compound to long term cost to the restoration*. We often recommend this treatment as a minimally invasive option and for those patients who are new to the veneer dental treatment for its reversibility and conservative nature**.
We also recommend this as a transitional veneer to aid our patients decide on what their desired final aesthetic is and can be upgraded to ceramic veneers***.
*Repairs incur a standard restoration cost.
**Tooth preparation varies significantly between individuals. Your dentist will be able to advise this on examination.
***If the veneers were performed by us, the upgrade to ceramic veneers is $1,200/tooth.
Offers subject to change without notice.
Item # 015, 074, 526 per composite veneer
Smile is a reflection of your joy and happiness. It is often complimented as the best make-up or accessory one can have. Should a smile be affordable? Yes. Absolutely.
Which is why we feel strongly that a beautiful smile transformation should be affordable.
When you need more than 6 veneers from us, we offer a significant discount to you because it does not take us twice as long to do an extra veneer, but it matters to you. For around $1,200/veneer when you receive 6 or more veneers, ceramic veneers do not come more affordable than that. Yes you can certainly have this done overseas, but when it comes to explaining your preferences and ideas, we believe our fluency in English and Chinese still comes as an advantage here.
You will be able to communicate with our dentists better with what you want, and we will reply with our candid opinions of what may suit you best.
Is veneers your solution to your life-long problems? Probably not. But at least, you can start smiling.
Occasionally additional characterisation and processing may be recommended by your dentist to enhance the look of the dental veneer to make it more “life-like”. This requires more time to make the dental veneer and as such additional fees may apply.
Item # 015, 074, 556 per porcelain veneer
Dental ceramics have long been regarded as an ideal long-term restorative materials. The average life expectancy is between 10-20 years, depending on the actual ceramic materials and techniques.
– Emax Veneers from $1,490/tooth (for less than 6 veneers):
Emax (Lithium Disilicate) has been the “IT” material in the dental industry for the past decade. It has extremely high resistance to fracture and is also regarded as one of the most beautiful dental ceramics in the world. It has been used extremely successfully across the globe by many well-known dentists and ceramists to produce some life-changing smiles. There are also very good clinical track-record to back its use in many difficult situations, including extremely thin veneers, dental crowns and bridges, and even implant restorations where raw strength is required, but aesthetic cannot be compromised.
We offer Emax in different levels of customisations:
a) Standard Glazed Emax from $1490/tooth. The veneer is made and glazed to life-like shine. It has comparable translucency to tooth structure and is often adequate to produce very aesthetic smiles.
b) Stained and Glazed Emax from $1490/tooth. The veneer is made and customised staining is applied to produce more details on the veneers, and a layer of fine porcelain glaze is applied on top.
c) Layered and Glazed Emax from $1490/tooth. The veneer is stacked by layers by ceramist to mimic natural layers of tooth structure, then polished and characterised to customised requirements, and finished with a fine glazed porcelain on top.
1) The warranty is limited to failures of materials, including debonding/fallen off and fracture of materials. It does not apply to recurrent dental decays, or loss of tooth due to accidents, gum diseases, and dental abscesses.
2) Patient must have had dental examinations and cleans at least twice a year at our practices. If the patient is an existing patient at our practices, some discretion consideration is applicable should the patient failed to attend for regular examinations and hygiene maintenance.
*5 years Limited Warranty key conditions for Dental Crowns: Patient has to retain their receipt and have twice a year routine 6 monthly dental check-up and cleans at our North Sydney or Hornsby practices during the warranty period. The warranty will cover for a free replacement of the same Dental Crown restoration if it failed due mechanical failures only, such as fractures or de-bonds. The warranty however, does not extend to trauma/accident related failures, dental decays, gum diseases, or a need for root canal therapy otherwise recommended by the treating dentist prior to the commencement of treatment.
**Note other Conditions apply as follows for Dental Veneers:
1) Porcelain Veneers: Emax is one of the most popular, dominant dental ceramics around, indicated for a variety of treatment options, most notably, dental cosmetics. Dentists have successfully utilised this ultra-strong dental ceramic for more than a decade with proven track record.
Our dental ceramist based in Sydney is pleased to present us with a discounted rate due to our work volume and to benefit our patients, we feel it is important to pass on this discount. We also have a CEREC machine which can handle simple cases less than 6 teeth, and is ideal for those who are in a hurry as it can be completed in a single-visit.
We strongly recommend for cases with more than 6 Veneers to be completed in 2 visits minimum as the smile design process is rather complicated and the dentist may recommend a trial period with temporaries prior to placing the final Emax veneers.
A nightguard may be advised by the dentist to protect the Veneers.
2) 5 year limited warranty for Porcelain Veneers is limited to breakage of material, and does not cover for pre-existing or newly developing dental diseases not related to the veneers. Patients must present for regular scale and clean maintenance 6 monthly at any of our practices to be eligible for this warranty to ensure good health and maintenance of oral hygiene.
3) No warranty is applicable to composite resin dental veneers as studies show the material is conventionally believed to be a weaker material than Porcelain resin material. Aesthetic of the composite resin veneer is comparable to ceramic veneer initially, however strength and resistance to staining is poorer and more maintenance may be required. A nightguard may be advised by the dentist to protect the Veneers.
4) Veneers may not be the ideal dental treatment for every dental cosmetic issue. Upon consultation, the dentist will discuss with you the best option rather than initiate the work without gaining your consent.
Offer subjects to change without notice. Must mention this website offer when booking your appointment.